Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour will give you to great chance to visit one in the 4 most beautiful waterfalls in the world - Ban Gioc Waterfall. Ban Gioc waterfall of Vietnam is located at the border between Vietnam and China. Ban Gioc waterfall is 100 km ( 62 miles ) away from the center of Cao bang city and some km away from Trung Khanh Town. we will drive about 2 hours with amazing landscapes on the way. Ban Gioc waterfall is the largest waterfall in Vietnam . It is 53 meters (173 feet) high and 300 meters ( 984 feet) wide, Ban Gioc waterfall has 3 layers from the peak to the river. The Waterfall is so powerful and create the wonderful scenery and makes sounds like a big boom that you can heard from distance.
Day 1: Amazing Day for landscape from Hanoi to Lang Son province and Cao Bang City ( Lunch/Dinner)
After check out and having breakfast at the hotel, we will start for first day to to north east of Vietnam to Lang Son and Cao Bang.
we wil have a chance stop at Lang Son city for shopping at the biggest wholesale market in the north of Vietnam and then visit 2 caves : Tam Thanh cave and Nhi Thanh Cave in the city before having lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, we will drive to Cao Bang. Stop on the way to enjoy the landscapes and visit some villages of Tay and Nung People.
Late afternoon, we will arrive Cao Bang City. Check in the hotel and free and easy.
Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant and free for a walk to discover city by ourselves.
Overnight in Cao Bang City.
Day 2: Wonderful tour to Ban Gioc Waterfall at China Border and Ba Be Lake in Ba Be National Park( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel and check out for driving to Trung Khanh Province to see on of the 4 largest and most beautiful waterfalls in the world at China Border.
We will stop on the way to see the famous black smith village Phuc Sen and see how the Tay people make their good knives by hand and taking pictures of landscapes as well.
After 2 hour driving, we will arrive Ban Gioc Waterfall. Spend time for visiting or swiming there.
Have lunch at the local restaurant by the waterfall. we will visit Nguom Ngao Cave on the way back to Cao Bang City
Free and easy
Have dinner at the local restaurant in Cao Bang city
Overnight in Cao Bang
DAY 3: More landscape by Bac Can and Thai Nguyen to Hanoi:(B, L)
Early check out and have breakfast in the hotel. More stops on the way back to HA NOI, visit some minority villages . Stop in Thai Nguyen for the lunch and then transfer to Hanoi. End of Our Services.
|Hotel||02 - 03 tourist||04 - 05 tourists||06 - 07 tourists|
|Thanh Loan - 2 stars||USD 352.00||USD 278.00||USD 243.00|
|Sunny - 3 stars||USD 363.00||USD 290.00||USD 254.00|
- Private Transport
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English/French/Chinese-speaking Tour Guide
- All meals as mentioned in the itineraries ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Airfares, Car Transfers & Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Money Transferring
- Kayaking services
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Tips and other Personal
- Travel Insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Peak Season (Surcharge 25% of Tour Cost):
- Christmas 24/13;
- New Year 31/13
- Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
- Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation due to bad weather, please refer to our FAQs.
- More than 90 days prior to departure time: No charge.
- From 90 to 61 days prior to departure time: 20% of the total price.
- From 60 to 31 days prior to departure time: 40% of the total price.
- From 30 to 8 days prior to departure time: 60% of the total price.
- From 7 to 4 days prior to departure time: 80% of the total price.
- Less than 3 days prior to departure time or no show: 100% of total price.
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in.