Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Ba Be lake and Ban Gioc waterfall tour is one of the most interesting tours in Vietnam, you will enjoy very much the most beautiful landscapes in the northeast of Vietnam as Lang Son Province, Cao Bang Province, Bac Can Province and Thai Nguyen Province with Amazing Moutains , Wonderfull waterfalls and Beautiful villages of ethnic minority groups along your tours.
Located in the north of Vietnam, Lang Son Province is one of the most important province for tading with China. Lang Son is also famous for limestone landscapes. it is the home to many minority groups as Tho, Nung, Tay and Dzao Ethnic minority people.
Things to do in Lang Son Province:
02 limestone caves : Tam Thang Cave and Nhi Thanh Cave are highlight of Lang Son Province. About 2 km ( 1,5 miles) away from lang Son center, Tam Thang and Nhi Thang caves are the great places for tourists to discover the beautiful limestone cave and visit one of the most beautiful pagodas in the cave in Vietnam. Lan Son is also famous for wholesale market Dong Kinh market and Ky Lua Market. Tourists can find out some cheap items made in China here. Lang Son Roasted Duck is so famous here. you should try when you travel here.
Located in the north of Vietnam, Cao Bang province shares borders with Ha Giang province, Tien Quang Province, Bac Can Province, Lang Son province of Vietnam and Guangxi province of China.
272 km (169 miles) away from Hanoi, Cao Bang province is one of the most beautiful provinces of Vietnam with plenty of beautiful landscapes as Ban Gioc Waterfalls, Nguom Ngao limestone cave, Thang Hen lake, Pac po lake. Cao Bang is also famous for the first revolutionary base of Vietnamese poeple in Pac Po area where Ho Chi Minh President used to stay during the French time.
One in the 4 most beautiful waterfalls in the world, Ban Gioc waterfall of Vietnam is located at the border between Vietnam and China.
Ban Gioc waterfall is 100 km ( 62 miles ) away from the center of Cao bang city and some km away from Trung Khanh Town. we will drive about 2 hours with amazing landscapes on the way. Ban Gioc waterfall is the largest waterfall in Vietnam . It is 53 meters (173 feet) high and 300 meters ( 984 feet) wide, Ban Gioc waterfall has 3 layers from the peak to the river. The Waterfall is so powerful and create the wonderful scenery and makes sounds like a big boom that you can heard from distance.
How to get Ban Gioc Waterfall from Cao Bang Province:
You drive about 2 and half hours from Cao Bang Province but remember before leaving Cao Bang Province, you have to get the Ban Gioc waterfall Permission from Cao Bang Polices. They will charge you usd 10.00 / per group from 2 to 6 people.
When to get Ban Gioc waterfall: From May to October is the great time to visit the most powerfull beautiful waterfall.
Ba Be Lake belongs to Ba Be National Park is listed Number 04 in the 16 most beautiful lakes over the world.
Ba be lake was formed over 200 million years ago and divided into 3 small lakes : Pe Lam lake, Pe Lu Lake and Pe Leng lake. Ba Be Lake covers over 650 hectates, 178 m ( 583 feet) above sea level, 8 km ( 4 mile) Long and 400 meters ( 1312 feet) wide. The depth of Ba be lake is from 17 meters to 23 meters ( from 55 feet to 75 feet) but some where is 29 meters ( 95 feet).
Ba be Lake was listed one in 20 biggest freshwater lakes that need to be protected by the World Freshwater lake meeting in US in 1995.
In 1997, Vietnam is also sent all document of Ba Be national park to UNESCO for World heritage site. In 2004, Ba Be lake was recognized as Asean Heritage Park.
In 2011, Ba Be lake got a UNESCO certificate as Vietnam`s third Ramsar site – designated wetlands of international importance.
How to get Ba Be lake and Ba Be national Park:
You can drive 240 kilometers ( 149 miles). it takes 6 to 7 hour driving. You will have a great chances to enjoy beautiful landscapes on the way to Ba Be lake.
Things to do in Ba Be Lake:
1. You will enjoy full day boat trip on Ba be Lake to enjoy the beauty of the lake, Nang river, Puong cave and Dau Dang waterfall.
2. At night, you can have amazing dinner and dance with the villagers - Tay people by the Ba be lake.
3. You can trek along the lake to see the villages of Hmong, Dzao and Tay people or enjoy biking or Kayaking as well.
where to stay in Ba Be Lake:
1. If you love culture and tradition of the Tay People , you should spend one night at homestay facing to Ba Be lake - High recommendation
2. Or you can stay at Ba Be hotel in the center of national park.
Day 1: Amazing Day for landscape from Hanoi to Lang Son province and Cao Bang City ( Lunch/Dinner)
After check out and having breakfast at the hotel, we will start for first day to to north east of Vietnam to Lang Son and Cao Bang.
we wil have a chance stop at Lang Son city for shopping at the biggest wholesale market in the north of Vietnam - Dong Kinh Market and then visit 2 caves : Tam Thanh cave and Nhi Thanh Cave in the city before having lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, we will drive to Cao Bang. Stop on the way to enjoy the landscapes and visit some villages of Tay and Nung People.
Late afternoon, we will arrive Cao Bang City. Check in the hotel and free and easy.
Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant and free for a walk to discover city by ourselves.
Overnight in Cao Bang City.
Day 2: Wonderful tour to Ban Gioc Waterfall at China Border and Ba Be Lake in Ba Be National Park( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel and check out for driving to Trung Khanh Province to see on of the 4 largest and most beautiful waterfalls in the world at China Border.
We will stop on the way to see the famous black smith village Phuc Sen and see how the Tay people make their good knives by hand and taking pictures of landscapes as well.
After 2 hour driving, we will arrive Ban Gioc Waterfall. Spend time for visiting or swiming there.
. Have lunch at the local restaurant by the waterfall. After lunch, we will travel to Ba be lake. Stop on the way to village some villages and taking pictures.
Upon arrival Pac Ngoi village - Home to Tay People, we will check in the homestay by Ba be lake. Relax and enjoy sunset falling down to the lake and having a cup of cafe.
Enjoy amazing dinner with Tay family with some house wine.
After dinner, it is great time to enjoying traditional music and having dance with Tay girls.
Overnight at homestay after amazing day trip.
Day 3: Full day to discover Ba be lake( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Wake up in the morning. You enjoy the sunrise rising up from the lake during having breakfast and cafe.
After breakfast, we will spend full day tour to Ba be lake for Ba be landcapes, Nang river, Puong cave and Dau Dang Waterfall or swimming.
Have lunch at the local restaurant by Dau Dang waterfall.
We will come back to the lake for visit the fairy pond ( Ao Tien) and then swiming.
You have a great chance again to enjoy the sunset falling down to Ba be lake from your boat trip.
After boat trip on the lake Ba Be we will come back the homestay for relaxing and join in homestay cooking class given by the owner. You will have a good chance to learn how to cook Vietnamese Culinary.
Enjoy dinner at homestay and relaxing
Overnight in the village.
Day 4: Ba Be Lake - Thai Nguyen museum of ethnology and Hanoi( Breakfast, Lunch )
After breakfast at the homestay, it is time for us to say goodbye the owner and Tay villagers to come back Hanoi.
We will stop in Thai Nguyen Province to visit an amazing museum of ethnology and have lunch at local restaurant before coming back Hanoi.
Arrive Hanoi at 4.00 pm. End of our tour at your hotel.
|Class||01 tourist||02 - 03 tourists||04 - 05 tourists||> 06 tourists|
|Standard||USD 698.00||USD 450.00||USD 298.00||USD 290.00|
|Superior||USD .00||USD .00||USD .00||USD .00|
- Private Transport
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English/French/Chinese-speaking Tour Guide
- All meals as mentioned in the itineraries ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Visa Arrangements
- Money Transferring
- Kayaking services
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Tips and other Personal
- Travel Insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Peak Season (Surcharge 25% of Tour Cost):
- Christmas 24/13;
- New Year 31/13
- Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
- Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation due to bad weather, please refer to our FAQs.
- More than 90 days prior to departure time: No charge.
- From 90 to 61 days prior to departure time: 20% of the total price.
- From 60 to 31 days prior to departure time: 40% of the total price.
- From 30 to 8 days prior to departure time: 60% of the total price.
- From 7 to 4 days prior to departure time: 80% of the total price.
- Less than 3 days prior to departure time or no show: 100% of total price.
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the travel date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in.