Ba Be Lake 3 Day Tour offers all of our clients most overview of Ba Be Lake landscapes, River , Villages of Minority People in Ba Ba national Park or enjoy some cultural activities as cooking class and dancing with local girls at homestay. Traveling with Amazing Halong bay Vietnam, we ensure to brink you the unspoited cultures and landscape of Ba be lake.
Belonging to Ba Be National Park, Ba Be Lake is listed as number 04 in the 16 most beautiful lakes in the world. It was formed over 200 million years ago and divided into 3 small lakes: Pe Lam lake, Pe Lu Lake, and Pe Leng lake. Ba Be Lake covers over 650 hectares, 178 m ( 583 feet) above sea level, 8 km ( 4 miles) long, and 400 meters ( 1312 feet) wide. The depth of Babe lake is from 17 meters to 23 meters ( from 55 feet to 75 feet) but somewhere is 29 meters ( 95 feet). Babe Lake was also listed as one of the 20 biggest freshwater lakes that need to be protected by the World Freshwater lake meeting in the US in 1995.
Pac Ngoi Village is home to the Tay Minority People in Ba Be lake. There are around 40 beautiful stilt houses located by Ba Be lake. Spending one night at Pac Ngoi village is the highlight of your Ba Be Tour. You can enjoy the daily lives and culture of the villagers.
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Ba Be National Park. We will visit the most beautiful and famous museum of ethnology Thai Nguyen where you have a great chance to get overviews of the 54 ethnic minority groups in Vietnam.
After enjoying lunch at the local restaurant, we also visit some villages and take pictures of Landscapes on the way to Babe lake
Upon Pac Ngoi village by Babe Lake, we check in the homestay and free for a walk along the village and having chat with friendly Tay people. or just relax for a cup of cafe and enjoy sunset falling down Babe lake
Enjoy a beautiful dinner with the Tay's family and then having dance with local girls in the village. You will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful dance and fork songs from the local girls and local boys in the village. Dancing, Singing and drinking with them make you have feeling as you are one team!
Overnight at the homestay.
Waking up to enjoy the sunrise on the Ba Be lake and breakfast and cafe will be served by the owner.
During having breakfast, the owner of the homestay will prepare a picnic lunch for you. Today, the local guide will escort you and trek with you along the lake to see the villages of the Hmong, Dzao and Tay people. The trekking will take about 8 hours through the villages and along the Babe lake. We will have a chance to see the local people and enjoy beautiful villages and landscapes during the trekking.
Have a picnic lunch on the way.
We will enjoy the Dau Dang waterfall at the end of trekking. Relax and take a rest by the waterfall and then we will take a boat trip along the Nang river to Ba be Lake. Take a swim and enjoy the sunset on the lake before coming back to Pac Ngoi Village.
Free and easy for a cafe or help the owner cook some Vietnamese traditional foods.
Have dinner and overnight at homestay
After breakfast at the homestay, we will bike to visit one of the most beautiful caves in this area - Hua Ma cave. The beauty of the cave will make you have a feeling as getting lost in the heaven of beauty. We will spend 45 minutes to visit this cave.
After cave, we will bike back to the homestay for check out and drive back to Hanoi. Stop on the way for lunch at the local restaurant. Arrive in Hanoi at 4.00 pm. End of our services
|Hotel||02 - 03 tourist||04 - 05 tourists||06 - 07tourists|
|Homestay - stardard||USD 322||USD 233||USD 179|
|Ba Be Hotel - 2 stars||USD 339||USD 249||USD 195|
- Private Transport
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English/French/Chinese-speaking Tour Guide
- All meals as mentioned in the itineraries ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Visa Arrangements
- Money Transferring
- Kayaking services
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Tips and other Personal
- Travel Insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Peak Season (Surcharge 25% of Tour Cost):
- Christmas 24/13;
- New Year 31/13
- Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
- Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation due to bad weather, please refer to our FAQs.
- More than 90 days prior to departure time: No charge.
- From 90 to 61 days prior to departure time: 20% of the total price.
- From 60 to 31 days prior to departure time: 40% of the total price.
- From 30 to 8 days prior to departure time: 60% of the total price.
- From 7 to 4 days prior to departure time: 80% of the total price.
- Less than 3 days prior to departure time or no show: 100% of total price.
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the travel date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in.