Halong Bay One Day Tour is one of the best choice for all of you if you have not much time to travel in Halong bay Vietnam! with 4 hour sailing in the bay Halong Vietnam, you will have a great chance to enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of Halong bay and enjoy an amazing lunch on private daily Junk served by the Professional Junk Crews.
At 7.30 am, the tour guide and driver of Halong bay Tour will pick up and transfer you to Halong Bay ( 3.5 hour driving from Hanoi to Halong bay) for an amazing Halong bay trip.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by Daily Junk Crew for the Halong bay trip. with 4 hour sailing on the bay, we will have a great chance to visit the best landscapes of the bay as some limestone Islands, islets, fishing villages and visit the most beautiful caves: Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Cave.
Enjoy amazing seafood lunch on the new seven wonders and World Heritage Site - Halong Bay.
After 4 hour Halong bay boat trip, we will sail back to the harbor and drive back to Hanoi. we arrive in Hanoi at 19.30. End of our Halong bay tour services.
|Boat||3 star: Cong Nghia Boat, Sunshine Boat||4 star: Bai Tho Boat, Image Boat|
|02 tourist||USD 188/per tourist||USD 198/per tourist|
|03 - 04 tourist||USD 150/per tourist||USD 160/per tourist|
|05 - 07 tourist||USD 117/per tourist||USD 123/per tourist|
|08 - 10 tourist||USD 91/per tourist||USD 95/per tourist|
|11 - 15 tourist||USD 83/per tourist||USD 87/per tourist|
- Private Transport
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English/French/Chinese-speaking Tour Guide
- All meals as mentioned in the itineraries (L = Lunch)
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Visa Arrangements
- Money Transferring
- Kayaking services
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Tips and other Personal
- Travel Insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Peak Season (Surcharge 25% of Tour Cost):
- Christmas 24/13;
- New Year 31/13
- Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Child under 05 years old: free of charge
- Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % of adult`s cost
- Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost
- All cancellations must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation due to bad weather, please refer to our FAQs.
- More than 90 days prior to departure time: No charge.
- From 90 to 61 days prior to departure time: 20% of the total price.
- From 60 to 31 days prior to departure time: 40% of the total price.
- From 30 to 8 days prior to departure time: 60% of the total price.
- From 7 to 4 days prior to departure time: 80% of the total price.
- Less than 3 days prior to departure time or no show: 100% of the total price.
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies, or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the travel date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in.